PUT A SPRING IN YOUR SALES
The AutoStop® Suspension Meter is a compact, battery powered, hand held shock absorber tester that uses both the “rebound method”and “damping ratio.”
- Simple operation
- Installed in seconds
- Large display screen
- Suitable for use on light vehicles.
- Compatible with remote AutoTest MPT-II BlueTooth Thermal Printer.
The AutoStop® Suspension Meter is a compact, battery-powered, hand held shock absorber tester that uses both the “Rebound Method” and “Damping Ratio.” Monitoring the vertical sprung mass movement of the vehicle to determine the performance of the individual shock absorber.
- 12-button phone keypad allows customer and vehicle details to be added immediately
- Is installed in seconds on to the panel above the wheel being tested
- Large display screen allows immediate analysis of results including graph
- Capable of storing results of up to 100 vehiclesData logging down load capability via serial interface
- Data logging down load capability via serial interface
- Immediate print capability via optional AutoTest MPT-II BlueTooth Thermal Printer.