Standard Headlight Aimer
The AutoTest Headlight Align is a professional quality beam aligner suitable for all kinds of headlamps (high, low, fog including XENON and LED lamps). It is supplied with assembly, operation and calibration manuals and declaration of conformity.
- Robust anti-tip base fitted with large castors for easy maneuvering.
- Laser pointers for easy positioning of the unit.
- Digital lux meter and wide measuring window.
- Manual optic alignment visor for easy parallel alignment.
- Easy-to-use height adjustment lock mechanism.
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Relative Humidity: Less than 95%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 70.0KPa – 106.0KPa
- Power supply: DC9V battery or 12v car battery or cigarette lighter (maximum input voltage 25V)
- Floor: The instrument and the vehicle must be placed at the same surface, Gradient and out of level shall not exceed 3%.
- Central elevation of the headlight: 30cm – 1,400cm
- Luminous intensity: 0 – 100,000cd
- Optic axis deviation of high beam and low beam
- Left – Right: L 4%/10m – R 4%/10m (L 40cm/10m – R 40cm/10m)
- Up – Down: U 2%/10/m- D 4%/10m (U 20cm/10m – D 40cm/10m)
- Measuring distance: 500cm
- Power consumption: <0.5W
- Net Weight: 26kg