MAKE SURE IT STOPS WITH AUTOSTOP!
The AutoStop® Heavy Brake Meter is designed to test service and emergency brakes of heavy and slow-moving vehicles, off-road vehicles and even forklifts used in the transport and mining industries.
- Prints an accurate test report that complies with International Standards
- Calculates and displays average and maximum deceleration, distance to stop, test speed and pedal force required to stop the vehicle
- 12 month calibration interval
- Uses AutoTest Standard Paper Pack
- PC interface via USB and Bluetooth
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES OF YOUR AUTOSTOP HEAVY BRAKE METER
AutoStop® Heavy Explorer Software is an optional add-on specifically designed to extend the capabilities of your AutoStop Heavy Brake Meter to a powerful fleet management and reporting tool. This vehicle database and brake test reporting software assists the mining and heavy vehicle industries in Australia to manage brake test records, and brake test Standards and calculations for their fleets. Read more.